|Orchestra Music Direct has set forth the following terms and conditions:
Digital Audio File Terms
- A contract does not exist between you and OrchestraMusicDirect.com until your payment has been accepted and an order acceptance confirmation has been sent to the email address you specified when you made your purchase. OrchestraMusicDirect.com reserves the right not to accept any order or to withdraw from this contract in the event of obvious or material inaccuracies caused by human or technical error.
- When purchasing a piece of sheet music at OrchestraMusicDirect.com you are purchasing the right to:
- View and Print the sheet music
- View the sheet music on screen at Orchestra Music Direct as long as it remains in the catalog
- You DO NOT have the right to:
- Redistribute the sheet music in any form or file format for commercial or any other purposes
- Alter, edit or tamper with the sheet music file or print-out, other than alterations authorized by Orchestra Music Direct and available through the Noteflight Sheet Music Viewer (e.g., transposition, note size changes)
- Price information displayed on the OrchestraMusicDirect.com web site is subject to change without notice
- All purchases from OrchestraMusicDirect.com are subject to US Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts
Digital audio .mp3 files found on Orchestra Music Direct are designed for download or playback on your computer. Hal Leonard Audio files are made available free of charge, for the sole purpose of demonstrating the digital printed publications available for sale on the website.
The user agrees to the following terms regarding Hal Leonard audio files:
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights . If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions please email them to email@example.com.
- No duplication or transmission (do not send a file to a friend or "burn" a CD)
- No posting on a web site (music dealer sites, music department sites for students, etc.) without full written permission from Hal Leonard.
- No commercial application, live broadcast, or reuse for film background.
- No use other than as an audio demo of printed publications.